10 Years of Quality Travel Service
You cannot think about a trip to Rajasthan without a visit to Jodhpur. Jodhpur is also called “Blue City” and it is second largest city of Rajasthan.
The Blue city gets its name from the blue colored terraces of almost all the dwellings of the city. Anyone who has once visited Rajasthan can vouch on the fact that the experience to visit Jodhpur will be unforgettable.
Visit to Jodhpur and Jaisalmer together will stun you with the Grandeur of the Royals of Rajasthan.
Places to Visit
1. Mehrangarh Fort – You can never think of missing the visit to this place when you are on a visit to Rajasthan. This impenetrable fort will make you miss a heartbeat with its elegant windows, beautifully carved panels.
2. Khejarla Fort- Now a hotel is an example of Rajput’s excellent Architectural skills
3. Umeed Bhavan- It is known to be one of the largest private homes in the world and also one of the more breath taking buildings.
4. Moti Mahal – A Mahal which held the Royal throne of Jodhpur
5. Sheesh Mahal – As the name suggests, the Mahal is carved with Mirrors all over.
6. Phool Mahal- Gold used in making of this Mahal Came from Ahmedabad Gujarat.
For Rajasthan Packages every best travel agent in Gujarat would suggest to visit Jodhpur and Jaisalmer together to enjoy the family vacation or weekend gateway from Gujarat.